We recruit vehicle transporter drivers
for short and long haul services in France
WHAT THE POSITION ENTAILS
- Loading, unloading and delivering the vehicles entrusted to you
- Ensuring safety is maintained at all times
- Driving efficiently and in compliance with applicable regulations
- Working as a team with the transport operations department
- Using information systems to monitor your activity and track vehicles
WHY JOIN US?
- To be part of a reliable, innovative and internationally active company
- To benefit from training throughout your professional career (new equipment, eco-driving, development of transported vehicles,etc.) with training monitored by qualified instructors
- To have an opportunity to move towards other positions (principle driver, instructor, operator, etc.) and/or other regions
- To become part of a team that shares strong values
THE QUALITIES NEEDED TO THRIVE IN THIS POSITION
DISCOVER OUR TRANSPORT EXPERTISE IN VIDEO
Don’t wait : apply now !
CAT Academy trains vehicle transporter drivers
Following the launch of the CAT Academy, Groupe CAT offers you a unique training in France of 24 weeks to become Drivers with the specialization vehicle carrier!
This training is done in partnership with the AFTRAD, a certified body, for the European Heavy Vehicle License section and then piloted by Groupe CAT Driver-trainers for vehicle carrier specialization. After obtaining the CAT Academy diploma, Groupe CAT will offer you a permanent position in one of its French subsidiaries.
The CAT Academy #1 promotion was back on Monday, October 8th.
The recruitment of promotion #2 is launched in the south of France.
Training session #1 started in early October on Arras with 11 candidates.
Session #2 of the recruitment operations will be from December 3rd to 7th at the AFTRAL in Nîmes, in the south of France, for a 6 months training. The training will begin on December 27, 2018.
Do not hesitate and join them, thanks to the CAT Academy!